Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Sense In Pretense

My character is known by whom I praise.
My character is known through all my ways.

My character is known by the words I speak,
My character is known by the friends I seek.

My character is known by my heroes and mentors.
My character is known through what I stand for.

My character is known by what I believe.
My character is known by the counsel I receive.

My character is known by the books I read.
My character is known through establishments I frequent.

My character is known by the music I play.
My character is known by how I spend every day.

My character is known by the images I view.
My character is known through my attitude.

My character is known by how I'm attired.
My character is known by how I respond in trials.

My character is known by my service to others.
My character is known through my love for my brothers.

My character is known by my willingness to forgive.
My character is known by how I live.


Ginny Bain Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment